Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Photo Tag

Here is my Photo Tag Photo. Thanks Aunt Jen for giving me a reason to blog since I havn't had anything to write lately.

This picture is Rylee's First Yucky Snow Day. I had never had her in her bunting before and she looked so cute.

Now maybe if I tag people that don't have blogs I can get them to make them like I said they should. I'll tag Lori and Chelsea.

Here's the rules:

1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.

2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.

3. Explain the picture.

4.Tag 4 people to do the same.

2 comments:

  1. what a cute picture of her! love the new blog template too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, I put a response on this last week and I don't see it anywhere now. I love everything about the Blog you have Jordan.

    ReplyDelete